- Cut your haulage and transportation costs with a board that’s lighter than Pro MDF.
- Performs well in occasional wet or humid environments, making it ideal for kitchen and bathroom furniture and wall paneling.
- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to Caberwood’s high bond strength between the wood fibers.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.
Caberwood MDF Trade MR has the following certifications:
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
- Shop fitting
- Exhibition displays
- Kitchen & bathroom joinery/furniture
- Wood panelling
- Humid conditions
CaberWood MDF Trade MR is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply