- Provides secure anchorage areas for fixtures and fittings in metal C-stud dry lining applications.
- Precision machined SterlingOSB Zero – with a custom groove to fit standard metal C-stud frames with 600mm centres
- Provides a strong fixing point for fixtures and fittings up to 400kg anywhere on the panel
- All the inherent benefits of SterlingOSB Zero – no knots or voids, stronger panel
- Meets BS5234-2 requirements
- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that’s more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
SterlingOSB Zero StrongFix has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformit European’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
|Use in humid conditions|
SterlingOSB Zero StrongFix is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.
** Other sizes are available on request.